Merrell Women's MTL Skyfire For Trail Running (Black)
Designed to go fast in the mountains, this stripped down, race-ready shoe is engineered with tear-resistant fabrics, a responsive foam midsole, and aggressive mountain-grade Quantum Grip® rubber lugs.
• Mesh and TPU upper
• Reflective details for increased visibility in low light
• Traditional lace closure
• Molded TPU heel counter for added stability
• Internal bootie for locked-in fit
• Breathable mesh lining
• Removable EVA foam insole
• EVA foam midsole for stability and comfort
• Rock plate for protection
• Merrell mountain-grade Quantum Grip™ rubber outsole
• Stack height (heel/toe): 23.5mm/17.5mm; Drop: 6mm; Lug: 5mm
• Quantum Grip™
Merrell exists to share the simple power of being outside. We believe the trail is for everyone. Our goal is to provide thoughtfully designed, rigorously tested products that over-deliver on performance, versatility, and durability.
At Merrell, we believe in sharing the simple power of being outside. No matter who you are, where you came from, who you love or how you move — Everyone should be welcome in the outdoors and wherever life takes us. We strive to inspire everyone because, together, we can help protect the trail we love.
At Merrell, our commitment to recycling extends well beyond the office recycling bin. We continuously search for opportunities to bring new life to both pre- and post-consumer recycled materials within our supply chain. From using fabric made from single use water bottles or ocean plastic, to regrinding factory waste to make new shoe components, we believe it’s our responsibility to use as much recycled content in our products as possible while balancing performance and durability.